Mississauga Bassmasters 2018 Club Tournaments
2018 Mississauga Bassmasters Tournament Series
All B.A.S.S. Tournaments:
- Entries must be paid in full by the final registration date.
- Anglers unable to attend the registration meetings may pay in advance.
- Non-boater positions will be filled on a first paid - first served basis.
- All entries are to be registered with the Tournament Director.
- Boaters must make available proof of minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- All anglers must have a current membership with B.A.S.S.
- All entry fees are $60 per angler per tournament, big fish entry included.
- All Open Team events required that at least one angler must be a member of Mississauga Bassmasters.
- All the 2017 club bass tournaments are designated as OBF Lowrance Angler of the Year Qualifying lakes.
- Exceptions will be pre-announced.
2018 Tournament Schedule
|1. Saturday, May 26 (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) PIKE, Gloucester Pool, Format: DRAW TEAM|
|2. Saturday, June 16 (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) BASS, Tri-Lakes, Format: DRAW INDIVIDUAL **|
|3. Saturday, June 23 (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) BASS, Georgian Bay, Format: DRAW TEAM **|
|4. Wednesday, July 11 (1:30 to 7:30 pm) BASS, Island Lake, Format: DRAW TEAM **|
|5. Saturday, July 28 (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) BASS, Bay Of Quinte, Format: DRAW INDIVIDUAL**|
|6. Saturday, August 11 (6:30 am to 2:30 pm) BASS, Lake Couchiching, Format: OPEN TEAM **|
|7. Saturday/Sunday, August 25/26 Hank Gibson OBN Provincial Qualifier, Lake Nipissing, North Bay|
|8. Saturday, September 8 (7:30 am to 3:30 pm) BASS, Lake of Bays, Format: DRAW INDIVIDUAL **|
|9. Saturday, September 22 (7:30 am to 3:30 pm) BASS, Gloucester Pool, Format: OPEN TEAM|
|** THESE EVENTS ARE QUALIFYING EVENTS FOR THE 2018 CLUB CLASSIC|
|10. Saturday, October 13 (8:00 am to 4:00 pm) BASS, Location TBA, Format: DRAW INDIVIDUAL|