- Entries must be paid in full by the final registration date.
- Anglers unable to attend the registration meetings may pay in advance.
- Non-boater positions will be filled on a first paid - first served basis.
- All entries are to be registered with the Tournament Director.
- Boaters must make available proof of minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- All anglers must have a current membership with B.A.S.S.
- All entry fees are $60 per angler per tournament, big fish entry included.
- All Open Team events required that at least one angler must be a member of Mississauga Bassmasters.
- All the 2017 club bass tournaments are designated as OBF Lowrance Angler of the Year Qualifying lakes.
- Exceptions will be pre-announced.
- Click Here for Tournament Rules
- Click Here for Tournament Payouts
2023 Tournament Schedule
1. May 27 Muskoka Lake
2. June 17 Sturgeon Lake (INDIVIDUAL)
3. June 28 Island Lake (TEAM)
4. July 8 Rice Lake (INDIVIDUAL)
5. July 22 Lake of Bays (INDIVIDUAL)
6. August 19 Georgian Bay (TEAM)
7. September 9 Tri Lakes (INDIVIDUAL)
8. September 23 G-Pool (OPEN)
9. October 14 Club CLASSIC (INDIVIDUAL) DTBA